Leather Afterlife or Leather Honey???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where Leather Afterlife is available for public purchase now. I read where it is a great product that was only available through dealers before. I need a leather conditioner for our 2007 Honda Pilot. I was trying to decide between Leather Afterlife and Leather Honey. Both seem to get amazing reviews. Does anyone have any experience with either or with Honda leather??? This is the first time I've owned leather and need to treat it right! There are some wrinkles, and I don't want them to turn into tears. Thanks!

Never heard of it.

If your leather isn't neglected then just wipe it down often with some warm water with mild detergent in it. And apply a protectant like 303.

If you want to splurge then Leatherique.

This leather afterlife stuff sure does make some bold claims, almost unbelievable. Plus, like most of these so called "conditioners" or "protectants" on the market, they are useless and actually do more harm than good on protected/coated leather.

dirty leather for me gets woolite diluted accordingly with water (10-20:1) for the wipedown/scrub, and a protectant designed for coated leather.... like leathermasters protection creme.

Buying high dollar products for coated leather is a joke. Google coated leather to understand. I am also a fan of Woolite/water to clean and Aerospace 303 to dress.

The leather on a King Ranch truck is a whole different animal and requires specialty products.

Originally Posted By: RTexasF
Buying high dollar products for coated leather is a joke. Google coated leather to understand. I am also a fan of Woolite/water to clean and Aerospace 303 to dress.

The leather on a King Ranch truck is a whole different animal and requires specialty products.

Thanks for the info. They sell leather cleaners/conditioners with tons of ridiculous claims.

Since most leather is not real leather but plastic coated you can relax, people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back