levi jeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kruse
Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Those of you who live close to a Menards store, try their OLD MILL brand of denim jeans that they sell.
Currently the everyday price is $12.98, but sometimes discount them.
$22.98 here in MI

That's weird. I have a store an hour to the north of me and another one an hour to the south of me and they both have them for $12.98. That's it he same price that it's been for over six months, except when I can catch them on sale.
Maybe I need to stock up.

About two months ago, I had purchased a $39 computer table for the kids that had a $30 rebate at Menards. Yesterday, I used the rebate check to purchase three Old Mill jeans that they had on sale for $9.99 each. I wear a 36X36 jean size. Usually most stores do not have that size in inventory, but they had them on the shelf. These are a very comfortable pre-washed, heavy jean. I've purchased several pair in the past and they are lasting longer and holding their color better than any pair that I've owned, including Carhartt. The Menards store is in Kansas and I saw that the sale was good until 5-20-12. These jeans are made in Mexico. I would gladly purchase an American made jean, but sadly American made blue jeans are out of my budget.
My brother wears a 38X36 size that they also keep on the shelf. His line of work is tough on jeans, but the ones that he purchased have held up well also.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Those of you who live close to a Menards store, try their OLD MILL brand of denim jeans that they sell.
Currently the everyday price is $12.98, but sometimes discount them.
$22.98 here in MI

Reviving a dead horse here....
Menards has the OLD MILL jeans in their Christmas flier for $9.95 each. I typed in a couple of Michigan zip codes and it shows the same price there too. Just to repeat that these are made in Mexico, but they are made of some heavy denim, at least the half-a-dozen pair that I bought earlier this year. The ones that I purchased have not faded much or shrunk at all. I take a 36" length and they had them, which is rare for a store that carries low-priced jeans. I feel these jeans are some of the best value in an every-day blue jean. And for the record, if you want to be patriotic and buy your American-made $50+ jeans, that is wonderful too.
Sale good through December 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back