Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by lcd:
LC 32 oz $9.80
FP 24 oz $8.25

Not bad.
cheers.gif
I assume shipping will be about $6? Now you need to start selling it at Autozone.
grin.gif

ZmOZ,

We want to keep it relatively cheap, but we may have to raise the overall price (including the gallon price) in Jan as Odis is havig to pay more for the chemicals to make it.

We will let everyone know when the price may go up so orders can be placed before hand, but it should not be until after the first of the year.

Jeff

lcd,

You guys should really look into a fuel noozle type container for the FP. Would be ultra handy if it had a neck (ala something like techron) which allowed the dose of FP to be directly poured directly into the gas tank.

Something that maybe had a maximum capacity of 8 ounces or what not (small bottle) would be perfect for keeping in the car with the next ready dose of FP.

Anyone have an idea of a type of bottle like that one could use? I'm trying to come up with a better way to pour mine in. (On the second tank).

I can't really say anything about improvements yet, cause I'm starting extremely early in the car's lifespan (3600 miles on odo). Gonna try and keep it happy and clean with FP/LC for the rest of its life
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by crossbow:
lcd,

You guys should really look into a fuel noozle type container for the FP. Would be ultra handy if it had a neck (ala something like techron) which allowed the dose of FP to be directly poured directly into the gas tank.

Something that maybe had a maximum capacity of 8 ounces or what not (small bottle) would be perfect for keeping in the car with the next ready dose of FP.

Anyone have an idea of a type of bottle like that one could use? I'm trying to come up with a better way to pour mine in. (On the second tank).

I can't really say anything about improvements yet, cause I'm starting extremely early in the car's lifespan (3600 miles on odo). Gonna try and keep it happy and clean with FP/LC for the rest of its life
smile.gif

I'll be using a Lucas Fuel Treatment bottle (5.25 oz) it looks like a Tobasco Bottle. Should be great for 2 applications and then refill again. (for my car anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back