Best Oil for Audi 4.2L V8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Hessam
Originally Posted By: r34dy2fly
If you're changing it once a year with a few spirited drives every now and then; keeping it under 4000 miles a year, I'd go with Motul 300V. Its honestly worth it since you won't be changing the oil all to often for it to make a really big dent on your wallet. After I picked up the Volvo, I did this for the P car. Its just a very stout oil. If not, Mobil 1 or PU will do you good.

What exactly are you driving anyway? I can't wait to head back to the city.

how much you currently getting your PU for? and from where please...

I got the 5W40 Euro from Pennzoil's website when they first started selling them and got 3 Ferrari hats out of it lol.

Now, I just go to Wally World (Walmart) and pick up their 5 quart jugs for $28. Relatively cheap if you ask me, especially for PU.

Hessam said:
[quote=r34dy2fl

Now, I just go to Wally World (Walmart) and pick up their 5 quart jugs for $28. Relatively cheap if you ask me, especially for PU.

Wow, lucky you. Never see PU 5w40 Euro in Walmart here.

Your walmart sells PU 5w-40????

most people on this site would give their nut, if their local walmart carried PU 5W-40 euro formula. consider yourself very lucky!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back