got my o2 sensor out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just re-ring it?
If you add all the expense of oil and oil "skunked" parts, a diy re-ring would pay off quickly. That car could be re-ringed for less than $300 and a weekend.

Originally Posted By: chevyboy14
Saturn is running a motorcraft filter with pyb. But I'm changing the oil tomorrow and it'd going to have two quarts of delo 15w40 and 2 quarts of 5w20 synpower and 10w30hm Mobil one and habiliments 10w30 its a nice mix. Lol I had that as just extra oil ina jug for greasing things or just extra in case or stupid stuff but figured heck with it Saturn uses oil ill just use what's laying around

Brew, baby, brew.
lol.gif

No time right now. I may do it eventually but right now I wouldn't have The time. If I was to do it I'd probably pull the motor and replace clutch timing chain rings and gaskets so probably about 600

I linked this before but will again... MMO after a couple hour soak. I just like the smoke show, LOL.

Price out parts on advance auto and rockauto, you can do clutch, timing set and rings for $350-400 and that includes renting a cherry picker (or buy one from HF and sell it on CL later). The aftermarket parts support is really great on these cars right now, a sweet spot in cheapness. The high you'll feel when you put it all back together right will be priceless. PM me for my phone number if you think you'll get in a jam doing it. There's also all sorts of support on saturnfans and richpin on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back