Kumho's Road Venture AT KL78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will need 4 new tires soon, im currently running 1 smaller tires then the rest, since it all wheel drive, i need it all to be the same, next week I will be order 4 tires, 500 dollar budget, every day driving, all year round and I want A/T tires, this is the cheapest A/T I found, and have good review too, little bit off road also. Any one have this tires, how do you like it, and will it last ?

Last edited:
Pretty sure those are the exact tires I have on my truck at the moment. I've been happy enough with them-I'm on my third set. Tread life was about 45,000 miles on each set when I replaced them, but they were right about down to the tread wear indicators. They will wear pretty quick at first, but the further down they get the slower they show wear, but this comes at a cost-they don't seem to grip as well especially in the cold. The last set actually was primarily replaced due to weather checking. Not sure if it was a fluke or what since they were on the truck less than 2 yrs. Overall they're a pretty good value if you put a bunch of miles on.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted By: Fazzone
Pretty sure those are the exact tires I have on my truck at the moment. I've been happy enough with them-I'm on my third set. Tread life was about 45,000 miles on each set when I replaced them, but they were right about down to the tread wear indicators. They will wear pretty quick at first, but the further down they get the slower they show wear, but this comes at a cost-they don't seem to grip as well especially in the cold. The last set actually was primarily replaced due to weather checking. Not sure if it was a fluke or what since they were on the truck less than 2 yrs. Overall they're a pretty good value if you put a bunch of miles on.

Hope this helps.

thanks, 45k miles is good, im consider driving under 5k a years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back