Chevron Techron Concentrate Plus questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Gumout Regane still have a good amount of PEA in it as listed years ago in this thread?
I thought I read somewhere on here that they changed the formulation of it.

It would be interesting to know the exact amount of PEA in each product discussed in this thread.

Regane looks like it might be the best bang for the buck if it still has enough PEA.

Currently only MSDS which list PEA are 3M and Red Line SI-1. The best approach is try the bottle (of Regane) and see it works for you. Tell us afterward.

- Vikas

Originally Posted By: psudaytona
Techron is good, but IMO it is not very strong. Not the way Redline, Regane, or BG44K would be.

Amsoil PI is suppose to be very good. The only bad thing is that it is not available everywhere. It costs too much to mail order 1 or 2 bottle.

api_bottle_300pxh.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Loobed

Amsoil PI is suppose to be very good. The only bad thing is that it is not available everywhere. It costs too much to mail order 1 or 2 bottle.

api_bottle_300pxh.jpg

It's excellent... It unclogged an injector on my 95 neon when no other additive could do it and I thought I was going to have to replace it. Almost 100K KM's later and it's still fine.

I had read herre a few times, what the 'pros' think is good to do, is pour the entire bottle of regaine, techron, ect into a near empty tank. Then, only HALF fill with gas, and run it as quickly as possible till near emtpy. The idea to half fil it is, so the regaine, techron isnt a diluted*
Any truth to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back