Klasse AIO on interior trim/dash ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
like the title says, has anyone used Klasse AIO on interior trim/plastic or dashboards?

Just curious what the results would be like...

should I be a guinea pig and try it a bit?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
like the title says, has anyone used Klasse AIO on interior trim/plastic or dashboards?

grin2.gif

Ordered the Klasse twins a while back, instructions stated it could be used on leather seats, dash ect.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: 97tbird

grin2.gif

Just found that klasse paper and it can be used on the following:

Paint..(any)
Fiberglass
Plastic
Glass
Chrome..(all medals)
Finished wood
CD's
All jewelery
All hard surfaces

wink.gif

cool - i just didn't want to buy anything new, and have some Klasse already...
I normally use the Einszett (1Z) Tiefenpfleger on the Tbird's dash and it works GREAT - rich look without the extra shine, BUT for some reason (I guess different texture/material), it does not do that to my wife's Elantra's dash... that's why i want to try something different on the Elantra's dash/trim and see what it does...
I just didn't want to buy a whole new product again...

will do it this wk-end probably and will take a pic and report back...

I've used it on high gloss trim pieces, like the wood trim or carbon fiber bits. I've never tried it on low gloss pieces. Let us know how it goes and what you think.

Originally Posted By: bretfraz
I've used it on high gloss trim pieces, like the wood trim or carbon fiber bits. I've never tried it on low gloss pieces. Let us know how it goes and what you think.

Planning to do it this wk-end and will take some pics and post if all goes well..

Klasse AIO really didn't do anything special for the Elantra's dash - so I just ended up using MORE of the usual stuff that I use this time, before buffing it off: the Einszett Tiefenpfleger, and it seemed to work better this time...the dash ALMOST looked as good as the Tbird dash with it this time..
A rich but subtle shine.

There are still a few rough spots around the Elantra's steering column that I need to work on - maybe next time - today's was just a quick session...

Of course the Tbirds dash looked great as always with the 1Z stuff...

I also used some detailing clothes that BRETFRAZ sent me; they worked great :) - thanks, man
cheers3.gif

Here's a few pics from todays quick interior/dash cleaning/detailing session:

ELANTRA:
PICT0151.jpg

PICT0148.jpg

PICT0144.jpg

TBIRD:
PICT0152.jpg

THE PAIR:
PICT0155.jpg

The cars look great! I'm happy I could help you out.

Too bad we aren't close to each other. I would have had you come over to knock out the interior of the Infiniti M45 I detailed today.

:) I would've liked that!

(I think my next project is to try out the Mr Clean Magic Eraser and see what it can do for the faded leather steering wheel and shifter of the Tbird and a few faded spots on the Elantra arm rests...I have to find some 1st...i couldn't see the Magic Eraser "original" on amazon, and I didn't see it walmart either...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back