What is your favorite automobile emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have to say The bentley flying B
images

the old kenworth logo
images

My cousin has a bronze (?) bulldog off a Mack truck. Nice detail and it's heavy too.

Dad owned a few 1960's Lincoln Continentals when I was growing up.

I have many fond memories of him, and those cars.

LincolnStar.jpg

ContinentalLogo.jpg

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
chrysler_logo.jpg

I think the Chrysler emblem is the classiest looking emblem on any modern American car, too bad their cars are so goofy looking.

The 1962-1976 Dodge Fratzog! Seriously, how can you not like a logo with a name like Fratzog?

Fratzog.jpg

OK, I admit that's because I'm a Dodge guy. If you're just talking emblems for the emblem's sake, can hardly beat the Duesey logo:

duesenberg_logo2.gif

Or the Pierce Arrow archer:

sg18043.jpg

And, personal sentiments aside, the Chrysler Pentastar is just about a textbook example of everything you'd want in a corporate emblem- utterly simple, and instantly recongizable everywhere without any text whatsoever:
my2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the Chrysler PentaStar but the one made out of glass to look like crystal, found on some 80's cars. That was cool. Can't find a picture of it though..

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I like the Chrysler PentaStar but the one made out of glass to look like crystal, found on some 80's cars. That was cool. Can't find a picture of it though..

Kinda small, but I assume this is it:

5th.jpg

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
Originally Posted By: StevieC

Kinda small, but I assume this is it:

5th.jpg

Yup... Thanks!

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum

Or the Pierce Arrow archer:

sg18043.jpg

What an emblem. But you can't do that on the new cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back