Tire Pressure Gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Cogito
Overk1ll, does the part on the end that you put on the valve spin or move, or is it one solid piece with the brass shaft that it is attached to? I had one that rotated, and it was a pain using it.

It rotates at the end (but only like 1/2 a rotation) and also at the gauge.

I got my Moroso in from amazon. It cost about 30 bucks, but it is nice and solid, works really nice. It is made in Brazil. it is a two handed operation, and the end piece rotates, but it is designed really well, the rotation makes it easier to use, and it is quite ergonomic for reading the pressure, and releasing the excess, if you over inflated. It looks very similar to the snapon in the above picture, but the end piece is better and more ergonomic.

Originally Posted By: scoobie
I got my Moroso in from amazon. It cost about 30 bucks, but it is nice and solid, works really nice. It is made in Brazil. it is a two handed operation, and the end piece rotates, but it is designed really well, the rotation makes it easier to use, and it is quite ergonomic for reading the pressure, and releasing the excess, if you over inflated. It looks very similar to the snapon in the above picture, but the end piece is better and more ergonomic.

This one?

mor-89560_w.jpg

I'm going to say it is probably preference then, as I like the Snap-On end better.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back