Bi-tron ( or bitron oil additive )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 1994, a group of Russian scientists released a technology previously held as a military secret. This product was a metal treatment that was used in Siberia because of its ability to provide lubrication in an extremely wide range of temperatures and conditions. After further research by a leading automobile industry engineer, the technology was acquired by Bi-Tron, further enhanced, and within a few short years, sales reached $100 million. Bi-Tron products are regularly improved upon as a result of continuing research and development by leading chemists from the U.S., Canada, and England.

Today, Bi-Tron's products are renowned for their positive environmental impact. We all now have to ask ourselves: "What are we doing to preserve the environment - for our self, our children and the children of tomorrow?"

Start making a difference today.

I tried Bi-Tron three years ago. I can't say yay or nay about it. The videos are impressive, but my old Trooper showed no improvement that I could detect.

Well Stony is doing a pretty accurate mileage test in two of his personal auto's and should have the results in a couple weeks.

Sounds like you're pretty impressed with the stuff, give it a try and report back. I'm sure a lot of BITOG'ers would be interested in your findings.

So far the test looks good and stony said he has noticed a improvement in gas milage. Dont know all the details yet.

stony says getting 25 miles now compared to 21 but thats useing the fuel and the oil potion togather

Update:
Stony says that out of all the tests they did on other oil addiatives that only prolong came close to Bi-tron.

Originally Posted By: magnumpi28
Update:
Stony says that out of all the tests they did on other oil addiatives that only prolong came close to Bi-tron.

Prolong was never very impressive, so that would settle it for me.

Are you the spokesman for Stony?
whistle.gif

Bi-tron cult?

Did you join BITOG to share the news about Bi-tron? Did you bring noah's arc for us? I bet your friend stony, is you.
27.gif

damerpaint: Prolong came closest to any of them. All the other ones failed bad.

oilboy123: Yes, I am spokesman for stony as he has gien permission for me to post his comments he made to me.

Dr. no: Im not stony but wish i was! Stony knows more about oil than all 3 of us put togather!

Can we get back to talking about bi-tron instead of me? Does anyone have any comments or questions for stony?

Laugh Out Loud!
The old Timken machine test? Stony sez this Stony sez that.
The Timken Machine test is what? 1935 technology? I think tribology has advanced just a tad since then rendering the Timken "test" rather useless and side show status for sure.
So you bought a distributorship for Bi-Tron did you? Well a fool is born every minute I guess.
Tell "Stony" 1935 called, they want their test machine back. LOL

From SCAM.COM
Originally Posted By: scammer

Bitron or Bi-tron has resurfaced and is being promoted again in Canada
and the USA

The company is utilizing the Binary Compensation plan.

- Bitron offer to pay $60 for every $900. Every time 2 people join in one leg and one in the other leg, each paying $300.00 the upline sponsor earns $60.00.
- Bitron offer to pay to unlimited depth and will never flush (wipe out, expire) the points earned

This Compensation Plan cannot be honored. It is financially
and mathematically impossible to honor a Comp Plan that pays
'to unlimited depth', and never flushes points. Check our Posts
related to Binary Compensation of Ubifone and 1Cellnet.

And Magnum ask your "team leader" how the math works for me will ya? :)Ask him or your "Leader" what are the maximum points the company will allocate to every Rep 1000 Levels up from a $300.00 sale.

600 points L and 300 points R = 900 points (1 Cycle) = $60.00 bonus. Therefore 60/900 = 6.7% commission at each level

$300.00 sale x 6.7% creates $20.10 Commission per level once cashed in

A $300.00 sale 1000 levels deep creates total 300,000 points x 6.7% = $20,100 potential bonuses shared by 1000 upline Reps.

How can Bitron still stay in business, when a $300.00 sale creates $20,100 of potential bonuses or $20.10 per Rep per level.

"Remember if a point has the ability to be cashed in, it is a Company debt"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back