owners manual states the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
97 olds silhouette owners manual says...

own002.jpg

It should also be mentioned in there somewhere that despite having the physical appearance of a Dustbuster, it will not clean the road as you drive.

Also, don't drive with a cup of scalding-hot coffee held between your thighs, because hot coffee is, well, hot, and it could burn your crotch because it's, like, hot. So don't use your thighs as a cup holder if the cup is full of really hot liquid.

What a world. I once came across a big crankbait that had a warning on the package telling me that the product had sharp points (that's kind of the purpose of fish hooks, no?) and that I should under no circumstances put the product in my mouth. Good thing they warned me. The first thing I always want to do with a fishing lure that has three big treble hooks is chew on it. (And I'm glad bass can't read, or they'd know not to bite lures.)

I love the manuals (I have seen a few) that talk you through how to drive a car.

Side note**
I went with my buddy when he went to get a new Chevy Cobalt. The sales guy was showing him all the stuff in it. Out of no where the guy says: "And if I am not mistaken, I do believe this model has the radio where you can actually preset your favorite radio stations".
I pee'd a little while laughing.

WOW! I wonder if it's the high-end model with the blinkers that cancel themselves when you finish your turn! Rare car indeed...hope he snagged it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back