Motorcraft equivilant to Fram PH6607?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom is picking up some QS HP 5w-30 for her 02 Mazda 626 (4cyl.) at walmart since its on sale, and I figured she could pickup a motorcraft filter for it while shes there if theres one that fits. I looked it up on frams site, and it calls for a PH6607. Is there a motorcraft equivilant?

I do not believe so, I looked up the vehicle on partsamerica and it does not show a motorcraft for that vehicle. But there are many other options other then Fram.

FL-816. odds are only a dealer will carry it. whats wrong with the Mazda OEM filter? btw i have both in stock as we are a dual line dealership.

FL 816 is hard to find. But here are some options.

Purolator PureONE PL14612
Purolator Premium Plus L14612
ProLine PPL14612
K&N HP-1008
Mobil 1 M1-108
STP S6607
SuperTech ST6607
WIX 51365
NAPA Gold 1365

I know there are others out there, but my local walmarts only carry fram and motorcraft filters, and I figured while she was there getting oil, she could pick up a motorcraft filter. I'll just have to pick up a pureone for her then. I don't think there is much room to go with a bigger filter on that thing either. My dads riding mower has a bigger filter than her mazda does
LOL.gif

Quote:
My dads riding mower has a bigger filter than her mazda does

Actually, that size filter is used on a bunch of mowers. My John-Deere (Kubota diesel) rider uses the WIX 51365 (PH6607 equiv.).

Wally's usually stocks Mobil-1 filters. For what the OEM filter costs, you could probably get a M1-108 or M1-110 (1" longer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back