Vehicle Maintenance Software, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Pennzoil Auto Tracker software to keep records of vehicle maintenance and costs. Lately, it won't print. Any suggestions for software? We have five cars in my family. Thanks

If you do go with the spreadsheet route, please know that there is an Excel compatible spreadsheet in the (free, open source) OpenOffice.org office suite, and even free online office productivity suites like Google Docs and Zoho can likely perform the type of spreadsheetiness you'd need with the added benefit of the data being accessible anywhere.

Roll your own in Excel or Access. I downed Automotive Wolf to try out. Seems fairly comprehensive and a bit overwhelming to initially set up. I do not think it is free either. I currently use a spreadsheet to handle my three vehicles.

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll try google. Stay warm and safe tonight. It's snowing here in NY. Have a Happy New Year !!

I did one in excel and would be happy to e-mail anyone a copy if you send me your e-mail by PM.
wink.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I did one in excel and would be happy to e-mail anyone a copy if you send me your e-mail by PM.
wink.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I'll send you a pm here in a second with my email address
thumbsup2.gif

Hey Everyone:

Here is a link to where you can download the Excel Spreadsheet I put together. I find it very useful and easy to use. Plus it lets you sort by various fields by using the drop down arrows at the top to make looking up items very easy.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Download here: Vehicle Maintenance Record

Maybe the Moderator or Administrator can make this a sticky in this section so everyone that is a BITOG member can download it at will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back