The Missing Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my cousin's house on Christmas day and her husband is showing everyone her new Blackberry phone.

Her 2 year old son was in the room with all of the coats as I am getting ready to leave. I take my coat when it is time to go, I drive home from N.Y. to Maryland that night.

The next morning she calls and says she cannot find her Blackberry, while I was unloading the car I went through my jacket and found it.

I call her up and tell her that I found her phone and I remember seeing her son in the room with the coats, she is happy that it is not lost and I spent $20.15 to send it too her by U.S. Mail OVERNITE.

I call her today to make sure she got it, yesterday I even gave her the tracking number. She says she is upset because she thinks that I took it and she never wants me in her house again.

I told her that she is entitled to her opinion and why would I take something and mail it back the next day. I have a cell phone, and if I were to give it to someone else the phone calls would show up on her bill.

1 day she is happy, the next day I am the worst person in the world.
If you go over someone's house, check your coat pockets before you leave.

Some people are way too sensitive. Others are too defensive of their children. Unfortunately, it sounds she is both. Hopefully you can get this resolved with her without further problems.

All I told her was that I saw her son in the room with the coats, that was my observation and I did not come out and say he put it there.

I have a cell phone and I always keep it in my pocket, if you leave something laying around you never know what might happen.

This phone my cousin got is an old Blackberry, her husband said with the rebate he got it for $10.00, who knows.

In a week, let it be known that you walked around with it in your shorts for a day before sending it back.

When I looked at the blackberry I could not even figure out how to use it, I hardly even use my mine, it is so simple you just turn it on and dial the number.

I do not even know how to retrieve messages on mine, all I want is to have my computer so I can get on BITOG and look at all of the new posts.

ToyotaSaturn, you need to be my cousin, I was thinking the same thing when I was driving home tonite.

Yesterday, she is happy, but when she was talking to me today she said well I was talking with Jimmy ( her husband) and we think you took it.

Her husbands brother was the last person we saw that had it in his hands.

He was there before me and saw me come in with my jacket on, who leaves a cell phone on a table and shows it too everyone. They have a phone in there house and my cousin only uses the cell phone when she goes out, so why wasn't it in her purse.

I think I was set up and they want a reason not to have me over there house which is fine since whenever I see them at family functions all they ever say is hello and goodbye.

I am not driving 250 miles up for a hello and goodbye next Christmas and then turn around and drive 250 miles back, no thanks.

If you do not want me there at least have the gutts to say it before so I do not waste my time and gas driving up there.

Great, now I cant leave my computer on and leave the room. C3po will ransack my room!!!

LOL

No worries C3po, You do not want to be around people that are like that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back