My Cousin Needed Help

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
A couple weeks ago my cousin Judy called me from Staples parking lot about 20 miles from me. She often depends on me for help or info. She is 76 years old.

She said there was a bunch of panhandlers harassing the shoppers in the shopping center and she was afraid to get out of her car. I told her lock the car and stay put and I will call her in a few minutes.

I called her back and I told her to pull up to the front door and the manager will come out and get her into the store safely. She had Amazon packages to return. Two guys came out and helped her and she was elated I did that. The manager was a great guy too. Great customer service Staples!!

Well Saturday I got a call from Judy..
She was at a big appliance store and it's also a furniture depot.

She was checking out a motorized recliner and got it nearly all way back but couldn't find the button to get it back to the seated position and any help was all the way on the other side of the huge warehouse. She sat stuck for over 10 minutes 😆
The salesperson was preoccupied with other customers.

Well you guessed it. I had to call the store and get her pried out of the chair. Apparently it wasn't well designed and the other power button was elsewhere.

They had a heck of a good time over that beauty.... the first time ever 😆

On to the next fiasco...

Back