AntiVir Premium as the product of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I use their free version,Antivir is what I've always used
banana2.gif

What a year! Both the European Championship and the Olympic Games have offered plenty of excitement - the only ones that had time to contemplate Christmas during 2008 were the PCs with Avira AntiVir protection.

It does not matter what tricks the hackers have used: There is no way to get past Avira's protection. AV-Comparatives have confirmed the protection as "excellent" and have chosen Avira AntiVir Premium as the product of the year!

We are extremely proud to receive this award and will do our utmost to provide you the same quality of IT security next year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Your Avira Team

bgsohw.jpg

I use the free Antivir version on all my computers and put it on friends and family members computers.

The only thing I dislike about the free version is the pop up ads when you update. But I know how to disable that so I am happy.

Originally Posted By: ZZman
I use the free Antivir version on all my computers and put it on friends and family members computers.

The only thing I dislike about the free version is the pop up ads when you update. But I know how to disable that so I am happy.

Yeah, thats what most people point out is the "nag popup" but there's tons of ways to get rid of it
grin2.gif

For something that works as well as Avira, one nag popup is nothing at all. One click and it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back