Not open for further replies.
Its only about 3 mouths old so its still pretty small

SANY1092.jpg

SANY1093.jpg

SANY1095.jpg

SANY1098.jpg

SANY1097.jpg

Wow.
I only have enough for 2 oil changes on each car I have.

No Auto RX??? And you call yourself a BTOG guy! FOR SHAME!
28.gif

(be careful with the engine flush)

I plan on ordering some Arx soon, I say soon because I'm 3,500 miles into a 6,000 mile oic and if I order it not I'll change it out too soon. Why be careful with the engine flush?

You misspelled 'wrong' in a post to apologize for spelling another word incorrectly. That is hilarious. J_Myler, thanks for the laugh. It's all in good fun.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: benjamming
You misspelled 'wrong' in a post to apologize for spelling another word incorrectly. That is hilarious. J_Myler, thanks for the laugh. It's all in good fun.
cheers3.gif

Yeah well... I meant to do it....

Originally Posted By: scoobie
Hahahahahaha, you're worse than me. Actually I need to learn how to post pictures, so you can see mine.

Call me weird but I really like looking at other stashes... so every body post them please. Btw just go to photobucket and go from there it’s pretty easy

Quote:
I need to learn how to post pictures, so you can see mine.

This thread is target rich. Some of would care not to see "yours".
banana2.gif

Alright enough already. Anyone with a cooking oil jug that big right next to the stash has to be a WORTHY BITOG member.

Wow, where'd you score the GTX Start Up? The last of that left my "stach" like 2 years ago.

I almost scored about 20 cases but someone beat me to it and literally backed their truck up to Pep Boys. I did score 32 qts of Valvoline for less than a buck a quart so not a bad consolation prize....

I didn't realize it was Amsoil Engine Flush, I have no experience with that product, but it seems to be one of the best companies out there for high end oil products.

That being said the flushes that I have heard and seen seem to be really harsh solvents and are tough on the engine and its seals. Although you drain the engine soon after you flush, a little bit of the solvent stays in the engine compartment and can complicate the following oil change(s).

Yet again I dont know about Amsoil's product, but from what I understand Auto RX is much less harsh than engine flushes and there are more positive things to read on this board about it than there are most other products.

With all the Oil nerds hanging about that is high praise.

If anyone else has used Amsoil flush please correct me. It is interesting that such a reputible company would offer such a product when most Flushes are notorious for their harsh and toxic chemicals.

There is nothing "harsh and toxic*" about Amsoil Engine Flush and it "complicates" nothing. Used correctly there is almost none left behind and first engine run cycle the tiny bit remaining evaporates off. Doesn't harm seals either.

*but you don't want to drink it, or motor oil for that matter.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
There is nothing "harsh and toxic*" about Amsoil Engine Flush

I brush my teeth with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back