ARX crankcase additive works in tranny too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it does. Exact same product, even the same bottle now.

Worked like a charm in my Buick LeSabre's automatic transmission. I used 4 oz. in 12 qts. of fluid, and exchanged all the old fluid after about 1500 miles of running Auto-RX through. It shifts better now, so I'm presuming it did its job.

Auto-Rx-Cycle-Rx-Transmission-Rx all same chemistry however differen,t ratios go on http://www.auto-rx.com and click on application you want.I lowered preices for a July 4th Sale if i had to print
seperate labels prices would be up.

sciphi AutoRx works if you work it, obviously you did.

Well I put in a a whole bottle into the tranny before these responses. The tranny was rebuilt 25k miles ago, but being a Volvo tranny sourced by GM, it never(before or after rebuild) shifted right, and still doesn't. However, it feels crisper with the ARX after 50 miles. I am a sushi delivery driver, so I put the miles on pretty quick in my wagon.

ATF is supposed to be pretty detergent-laden already.

For my car, it actually shifted worse for a while, then got noticeably better. The most improvement came right at the end of the cleaning cycle, and again after putting in new ATF. As of right now the cleaning phase is about 4000 miles behind and the transmission shifts pretty darn well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back