Gun values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is a good online site that will have honest gun values available.
I have a Beretta Vittoria 12ga semi auto I'd like to sell.
Excellent condition with the Mobil Choke system and the original owners manual.
Also have a pistol as well I'd like to value.

Thanks for the help.

I usuaally go to Gun Broker and see what others are selling like items for. Not dead on but gives you a fairly accurate idea. I don't reley on Blue Book much as I think most of their prices are low compared to what like items are selling for. I would sure like a site that would cover firearms but I believe it would also have to take into account what area of the country you're in.

Good advice thus far. Decide how much it would take to replace what you have (like kind and quality), then pad the price enough for you to split the difference on a serious offer. I let a guy shoot my Rem. ADL, accurized bedding, mercury recoil tube in the buttstock, Shaw Barrel, with scope and mounts, and it brought $725.00. I hope that he looked up the current prices before he paid so much. A new gun would have cost much more, with the Redfield scope and the lightweight mounts, not to mention the gunsmith expense of the bedding and drilling out the buttstock for the mercury tube. He liked the .284 Win. barrel and the accuracy of the rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back