Things that go bump in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmm, well, last night was a new one for me. I just turned over and got re-comfortable in bed, and so did my good ol kitty cat. Both nice and tucked in and I'm dosing asleep when all of a sudden, WHAM. Something smacked my door. Scared the ever living bejesus out of me as I was half asleep half awake in that la la land type state. Something startled my cat and he jumped head first into the door! I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack. Holy moly, I'm still jittery.
45.gif

Originally Posted By: SecondMonkey
That's why I sleep with a .44 magnum next to my bed.
grin2.gif

Do you call her Susie?

ndv2gg.jpg

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: SecondMonkey
That's why I sleep with a .44 magnum next to my bed.
grin2.gif

Do you call her Susie?

ndv2gg.jpg

Trust me. I know what I'm doin'

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Hmmmmmmmm, well, last night was a new one for me. I just turned over and got re-comfortable in bed, and so did my good ol kitty cat. Both nice and tucked in and I'm dosing asleep when all of a sudden, WHAM. Something smacked my door. Scared the ever living bejesus out of me as I was half asleep half awake in that la la land type state. Something startled my cat and he jumped head first into the door! I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack. Holy moly, I'm still jittery.
45.gif

So the main noise you heard was the cat hitting the door, something smacked the door and then the jack jumped at it?

My dogs would have been barking snarling gremlins....

Originally Posted By: oilyriser
Maybe your cat had swallowed an ambien pill, and was dreaming of chasing mice.

I don't give him Ambien anymore. He gets compulsive urges to gamble...
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
45.gif

So the main noise you heard was the cat hitting the door, something smacked the door and then the jack jumped at it?

My dogs would have been barking snarling gremlins....

Only thing I heard was my cat going full speed into my door. He hit it so hard it shut the door. Probably looked something like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4msDFeBa9A

Drew,
Lyme disease( makes working for a living impossible)is a REAL PROBLEM up here. I love my dog, but he'll never be in my bed. The tick that carries the disease is smaller than about the head of a pin and goes from deer to the ground and is very common to cats as well. I realize this stinks to read but being in bed for the rest of your life is worse. I know several people that received the disease via their pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back