Your thoughts on Harbor Frieght 11 Drawer cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one. People slam it for not having ball bearings in the drawer slides. As suggested, I greased my slides up.

I look at it as a nice cheap locker. Sure, you could break into it, but locks keep honest people honest.

Well said. I looked at that set out of curiosity 2 weeks ago (when I bought that black 4 drawer roll around for $99). For the house to keep your stuff organized, great. In a pro shop, maybe second thoughts. Those drawers would seem to be a chore to open/close if you had any heavy tools in it.

It is a nice chest for the money. I've been thinking of getting on myself - it is just as good as my Craftsman chests.

Originally Posted By: Scooby
I've got the 13 drawer one for $359. IT IS NICE!!!!

Right but $359 is just for the chest/cabinet. More space = more tools. Can't have empty drawers. How much will all those tools cost me?

almost bought one. ended up finding a bigger waterloo for the same price. seems to be a decent chest for the price

I got the upgraded US General red roll-a-way and it has held up very well. I'd say one of my best buys @ HF

image_11938.jpg

I waited and got one of these a couple of years at for about $145.00 otd on sale and used a coupon. I like it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back