Your favorite tool box colors

Update:

I narrowed it down to either Supersonic Blue or Storm Gray, either bedliner top or stainless steel. Black Trim.

These are some pictures of each combo. It isn’t the exact cart I’m considering, but they are very similar in appearance.

1) Storm Gray with Stainless Steel Top:
View attachment 206050
2) Storm Gray with Bedliner Top:
View attachment 206051
3) Supersonic Blue with Bedliner Top:
View attachment 206052
View attachment 206053
4) Supersonic Blue with Stainless Top:
View attachment 206054
View attachment 206055
That blue is sharp.

I’ve been a DeWalt fanboi for a few years, so the home shop has many yellow accents going on with their tools, compressor and such. After 40+ years in old non bearing drawer slide Craftsman boxes, I slurged for a U.S. General 72” roller in Yellow.
My roller chest is 72, when I bought it that did not make a 72 top, so I have a 56 top chest. I also ordered 2 swivel casters that make rolling it easier. Just be careful not to have any drawers out I'd you roll it with 4 swivel casters.

I think they now make a 72 top chest.

They are not bad boxes for the money from what I have seen. The only real requirements I have are ball bearing slides and draws that lock when closed at leased on the top box.
They're really nice. I paid good money for my Kennedy, and the drawers are much more difficult to open and close when filled. Another nice thing about the Harbor Freight boxes is all the deeper drawers are equipped with a double set of glider tracks.

My Kennedy only has a single set. The fit and paint finish on all of my Harbor Freight General boxes is nice and uniform.

I’m partial to storm gray as that’s my Mr Big and KRSC46 color. But also have an extreme green cart and an orange heritage series box.

The super sonic was my second choice and I still like it a lot.

The combat green and combat tan are underrated as heck. I really like them

Back