Your Carwash Place; how much?

I run down to Buc-ee's to get gas and they knock off 20 cents a gallon if you get the works carwash, which is 16 bucks. I don't drive a whole lot so its once a month for gas and a wash. I do the inside myself as the mood strikes me.

I usually spend $4-5 at the hand sprayers. That includes Rain X wax and spot free rinse. I'm fast and I'm cheap and my Truck is small.

Good wash here single $22. No vacuum that’s just wash

Many go unlimited like myself it’s only $40 per car a month. I say only 🤷‍♂️

Some people buy books like (buy 4 get 2 free) or some sort of $5-$7 off coupon

hi BITOG community

this morning i went to the carwash place closest to my residence that has two plans for washing the car, one that is random and another one for a monthly fee; it normally charges a $10 fee in the past but this morning was $12 for one time washing and vacuuming; after they bump the price 20% i wont be going back anymore

So how much are you paying in your area?

side note: I rarely pay attention what other people people drive; however, i could not pass up but to spot that from 17 cars at the carwash place, only two were Accords, mine and another one with lower $$$ value cars, while the rest were, i'd guess easily $50K cars on average, trucks and midsize or full size SUVs, few premium vehicles too

it got me for a moment, how much people are shelling for their cars and i was thinking none of those cars pretty much will be paid in full down the road, only to be traded in for the most part o_O
Most of them have closed up around the San Antonio TX area. Were almost out of water.

hi BITOG community

this morning i went to the carwash place closest to my residence that has two plans for washing the car, one that is random and another one for a monthly fee; it normally charges a $10 fee in the past but this morning was $12 for one time washing and vacuuming; after they bump the price 20% i wont be going back anymore

So how much are you paying in your area?

side note: I rarely pay attention what other people people drive; however, i could not pass up but to spot that from 17 cars at the carwash place, only two were Accords, mine and another one with lower $$$ value cars, while the rest were, i'd guess easily $50K cars on average, trucks and midsize or full size SUVs, few premium vehicles too

it got me for a moment, how much people are shelling for their cars and i was thinking none of those cars pretty much will be paid in full down the road, only to be traded in for the most part o_O
Was it the carwash on Atlanta Highway next to Sams Club in Athens?

Lol, if not, it is probably the same group/chain since the one there did exactly the same thing I noticed the other day.

I ended up getting a Circle K Car wash plan. I got an upgraded plan that’s about $42/month. It includes the wheel scrub option and most of the washes do have brushes. I can get up to two washes per day. My wife and I have around ten cars between us, so I consider it a good value. Location: just west of Austin, TX.

I ended up getting a Circle K Car wash plan. I got an upgraded plan that’s about $42/month. It includes the wheel scrub option and most of the washes do have brushes. I can get up to two washes per day. My wife and I have around ten cars between us, so I consider it a good value. Location: just west of Austin, TX.

I keep hearing most all the Texas automated washes have brushes. I think most of the automated car washes here are a minimum of 5 to 10 years old-they don't have brushes. BTW-if an automated car washes had brushes-I wouldn't take my vehicle there.

I hand wash all of ours because I've never been satisfied with the quality of anything else, the wheels never get cleaned anywhere but the outside.

Washed my Equinox yesterday for the price of the electricity to run the well and a couple ounces of soap, probably 25cents all in.
Plus no scratches in the paint. I have driven my vehicle through a car wash zero times in the 45 yrs I have been driving.

$130 with my discount card to wash truck and trailer, brighten aluminum on truck and trailer and hot wax on the truck. $115 if I do all that but brighten the tractor-I only do it every 3-4 months. Just went through the truck wash Friday.
I LOVE cabovers, beautiful truck. What year and how many miles on it....My neighbor when I was a kid had one I believe it was a Kenworth

$9 at 2 brushless and $15 at the newer brush wash+gas discount for no name gas - I do the $9 wash & get Chevron/Exxon/Shell elsewhere …

$29.99 Monthly for the best one.
It's actually $34.99 now but since I joined when it was $29.99 they locked my join price in.

$9 at 2 brushless and $15 at the newer brush wash+gas discount for no name gas - I do the $9 wash & get Chevron/Exxon/Shell elsewhere …
I would not even call them brushes anymore..They are more like strings of felt....not the old bristle brush type from years ago...

Last edited:
Back