Your car is a spy

Only if you have it enabled and that’s how it goes nowhere if it’s not connected to the Internet
Don't know what kind of vehicle you have but an internet connection is not required for NAV to work or for it to respond to your voice commands to "call x" so long as it is BT to your phone.

Don't know what kind of vehicle you have but an internet connection is not required for NAV to work or for it to respond to your voice commands to "call x" so long as it is BT to your phone.
Yes, I corrected my post, I need to drink my coffee and was using text to speech.
If you reread my post you will see I agree🙃

My newest car is a 2012 with no phone equipment. Guess I'll have to keep it running till they stop all gas powered vehicles. Need to put AC in my 65 VW Bug.

I just bought a 2023 Nissan Armada.
Had my telematics antenna (which sends out the data) disconnected within days of taking delivery.
And it works. my online Nissan account that updates my odometer every time i shut the car off, now is frozen at the number of miles it had when it was disconnected.
Took the shop foreman, to figure it out how to do it.
This is the way!!!

Guess I found my tinfoil hat thread on Bitog today... Right after I looked at an anti-EV thread. Looking for the next recommendation to go buy a crown vic in another one...

Back