Yellow Corp shut down today

Last edited:
With manufacturing and economy slowing down….. more trucking companies will go out of business.

Next 2 years will be tough for many trucking companies as they are chasing cheap freight with very slim profit margins. Independent Owner-Op trucking is very cut throat business.

Most likely Yellow will be up and running again in the not to distant future if I deal with Apollo Management comes together and seems like it will. You can bet the union will be more accepting of change too.
If one had the guts ( I didnt) there was a huge gain to be made in its stock price over the last few days as a quick trade.

Most likely Yellow will be up and running again in the not to distant future if I deal with Apollo Management comes together and seems like it will. You can bet the union will be more accepting of change too.
If one had the guts ( I didnt) there was a huge gain to be made in its stock price over the last few days as a quick trade.
I did that type of trade way back with MCI - when I was single. It worked out for me - not so much for others.

I almost did it again when GM went bankrupt. It would have worked out for me than too, but I didn't have the stones.

I am too old now and won't be doing that type of trade anymore.

I did that type of trade way back with MCI - when I was single. It worked out for me - not so much for others.

I almost did it again when GM went bankrupt. It would have worked out for me than too, but I didn't have the stones.

I am too old now and won't be doing that type of trade anymore.
No, either will I, it's easy to say, "would have", "should have", "could have". Almost gambling words unless you have the money to lose and consider it speculative

Back