Would she still be "beautiful" IF..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Caitlyn Jenner debut seems to gone of well but would she have been celebrated and called beautiful if she had debuted as an obese trans-woman? I think not.

And that's sad because the people who proclaim , "Oh she looks so good" would be the same ones who'd scoff at a far less slim or wealthy individual who'd done the same.

Basically therefore perpetuating the skinny dainty weak sultry objectified red lipped stereotype which they fought so hard to tell their biologically female daughters to ignore. That stereotype is exactly what a Trans-woman is held to in order to declare her "a success" or not.

I was just pointing out the odd standard people who claim to accept everyone as beautiful hold those who transition, up against.

As for Bruce, sure he's a nut, but that was an issue before his transition.

Why is this even on BITOG
33.gif
31.gif

Originally Posted By: SumpChump
I was just pointing out the odd standard people who claim to accept everyone as beautiful hold those who transition, up against.

As for Bruce, sure he's a nut, but that was an issue before his transition.

I have no idea, its not worth thinking about.

Originally Posted By: Falken
People would call me even more crazy for finding Kim Kardashian hot LOL.

What's weird about her,is that she's hot but yet repulsive at the same time :^P

K.K. Doesn't appeal to me at all. She would be way behind in a very long line..She is not even on the same planet as say Gaga, Agulara, Swift , Upton, Faith Hil...and...drumroll...they have talent. Her talents can't be mentioned on this board.

So a woman's magazine puts Jenner's assets on full display, and then later women complain about men objectiving women and women being held to unreasonable stereotypes, blah, blah, blah.

You can't put on all the make=up and strut the merchandise in skimpy outfits and then tell the opposite sex they are shallow for dwelling on it.

Originally Posted By: Al
K.K. Doesn't appeal to me at all. She would be way behind in a very long line..She is not even on the same planet as say Gaga, Agulara, Swift , Upton, Faith Hil...and...drumroll...they have talent. Her talents can't be mentioned on this board.

That actually raises a to me interesting question. Does heorsheorit still go skiing?

Its a free country, i support him being able to do that with his own money. You can be, do whatever you want in that sense.

I also have the freedom, not care about it, or think its great.

I hope for his sake that he is not seeking a physical change to treat a mental problem.
Meaning if he really wants to be a woman thats one thing. If he thinks being a woman will make him feel better about himself thats another.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SumpChump
The Caitlyn Jenner debut seems to gone of well but would she have been celebrated and called beautiful if she had debuted as an obese trans-woman? I think not.

And that's sad because the people who proclaim , "Oh she looks so good" would be the same ones who'd scoff at a far less slim or wealthy individual who'd done the same.

Basically therefore perpetuating the skinny dainty weak sultry objectified red lipped stereotype which they fought so hard to tell their biologically female daughters to ignore. That stereotype is exactly what a Trans-woman is held to in order to declare her "a success" or not.

I strongly urge you to find better things to occupy your time.

Who is Caitlyn Jenner? And why should it be important to me, what she does or doesn't look like?

Enough said. On to automotive maintenance stuff.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
What's weird about her,is that she's hot but yet repulsive at the same time :^P

LOL

I don't care what Jenner does. If he wants to get a sex change operation that is fine with me. And he did get a sex change operation.

But he is not the first. I saw a show on TV about a doctor that got a sex change operation. And he really did look good after he got the operation.

So what does he do? Or maybe I should say what does she do? He/she goes back to his/her girlfriend.

So was he really a woman in a man's body, or did he just have some kind of mental issues?

People really need to be checked out really good before they get these operations.

But what does bother me is that the media goes on endlessly about all of this stuff. While the world is in serious trouble. There are very serious problems all over the world. But Jenner getting a sex change operation seems to be more important for some people than what is taking place in the Middle East.

Originally Posted By: Mystic

But what does bother me is that the media goes on endlessly about all of this stuff. While the world is in serious trouble. There are very serious problems all over the world.

I know, right? Like 10W-40 vs. 5W-20 considerations.
banana2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back