Worlds fastest firing Airgun - Faster than Metal Storm.

I was getting excited by the title until I seen it was connected with an air hose. Not something you would want to drag out in the field. I was always very impressed with bb guns when I was a kid and would shoot one almost daily year round.

Last edited:
I was getting excited by the title until I seen it was connected with an air hose. Not something you would want to drag out in the field. I was always very impressed with bb guns when I was a kid and would shoot one almost daily year round.
They sure aren’t talking much about ballistics … 👀

A gas cylinder in a backpack would take the place of an air compressor. For that short of a burst you wouldn't really need a very large gas cylinder.

I wonder what the federal government would say about such a design? Would it even be legal to build it, or own it?

Seems like a great application for the job of making small rocks from Big Rocks for a few years.

Back