Woman on video conference call with LUMPY lips from lip filler injections

I’m on a reoccurring WebX video conference call with about 30 people and I noticed a woman around 35 years old with LUMPY lips from recent lip filler injections. It’s almost as if she has small marbles in both lips.

She now positions her video camera upwards so you can’t see her lips and only her nose and above. As she moves around you can clearly see her lips for a few seconds. She was cute and has now ruined her looks.

Why are women obsessed with this fake crap ????

🫣

I’m on a reoccurring WebX video conference call with about 30 people and I noticed a woman around 35 years old with LUMPY lips from recent lip filler injections. It’s almost as if she has small marbles in both lips.

She now positions her video camera upwards so you can’t see her lips and only her nose and above. As she moves around you can clearly see her lips for a few seconds. She was cute and has now ruined her looks.

Why are women obsessed with this fake crap ????

🫣
you could pretty much random body parts and it would be true also.

Well the AI programs were offended.
When I rephrased the question I got this:

There are a few potential reasons why some women may choose to get lip fillers or other cosmetic procedures:

- Influence of beauty standards - Societal pressure and unrealistic beauty standards set by media can make some women feel insecure about their natural features. Procedures like fillers may seem like a way to achieve an idealized look.

- Low self-esteem - Some women with low self-confidence or body image issues may turn to cosmetic procedures as a way to feel better about themselves or fit in. It can be an attempt to boost self-esteem.

- Following trends - Cosmetic procedures have become more mainstream and some view them as fashionable. There's a social contagion effect where people follow trends they see others doing.

- Perceived social benefits - There may be a perception (right or wrong) that enhanced lips are seen as more attractive. Some women seek cosmetic treatments to get attention or social approval.

- Addiction - In some cases, people can develop an addictive relationship with cosmetic procedures, seeking to continually augment their appearance.

Of course, each woman has her own reasons. Rather than judging or shaming, it's better to have compassion for the insecurities, societal pressures, and psychological needs that may drive these decisions. A constructive approach is more helpful.

Maybe she made a mistake in trying something out? not a woman, so I don't get ads for this stuff, nor hang out in circles that might push this stuff... but could her friends think whatever this was is (to us) the same thing as Lucas oil treatment? or any other snake oil? So she tries it out, has a bad experience, and hopefully learns from it.

Otherwise, beats me. World is a big place, with lots of people, many of whom just do not think like us.

Nothing new here. It's a cultural phenomenon. Why do african and Thai women do this?

1691716953128.jpg

Fake lips look really fake. I call fake lips implants etc Store bought. She has store bought lips.

Supposedly the filler injections can change position if they are not done correctly.

I don't like those lumpy lips either but to each their own. Also on my list of gross fashion:

1) beard
2) ear rings (both men and women)
3) artificial curls
4) tattoo fake eye brows
5) tanning
6) rock hard firm breasts
7) high heels

Just keep it natural please.
I have to add, women with tattoos and near waist length hair are big turns off for me.

I have to add, women with tattoos and near waist length hair are big turns off for me.
To me it depends. You can say if she already looks good then these would be ok. Sort of like long hair on men if they are already good looking, not good for an overweight short man.

Plastic surgeons, and I happen to know one very well, can do amazing things - reconstructing faces after trauma, repairing congenital defects, etc. - performing works of art on people who need help.

Most of the botched work you see (Google Madonna, for example) is because of the vanity of the recipient. Their vanity drives an insistence on procedures that some surgeons don’t do, and wouldn’t do.

Frankly, those people need help as well, just not the surgical kind.

Back