Who's watching the Bruce Jenner special tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he's what normal looks like but I guess when you are around a family like his it has to alter your reality.

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Yea he's what normal looks like but I guess when you are around a family like his it has to alter your reality.

You didn't watch it so you don't know the story. He's been questioning his gender identification for a long time.

I didn't even know who he was until a couple months ago. It's his life, let him live it how he wants.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Did Diane Sawyer ask him about whether or not the state will criminally charge him with vehicular homicide? I hope the family brings a civil suit against him, err it.

Bruce+jenner+involved+in+a+car+crash+lady+drivers_910fad_5447566.jpg

Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
Originally Posted By: CT8
Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
Originally Posted By: Michael_P
Not me. To me, its a waste of time. I'm going on a 5 mile run tonight, 1/2 hour after I finish my Wheaties.

Just don't try on your wife's lingerie when you get home
Why not, it makes you feel sexy.

lol. Not as sexy as when I use her makeup too.....
It takes too much time to put on makeup.

Originally Posted By: clarkflower
I heard Mike Ditka is next
He would turn oil looking like the next door neighbors wife.

Originally Posted By: zach1900
Wow, no wonder the average American is pretty much brain dead.
TV watching pretty much does that to its watchers.

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Did Diane Sawyer ask him about whether or not the state will criminally charge him with vehicular homicide? I hope the family brings a civil suit against him, err it.

Bruce+jenner+involved+in+a+car+crash+lady+drivers_910fad_5447566.jpg

PMS.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
It's a misnomer that it gets cut off. It doesn't get cut off, nearly all of it is reused.
Gut it and turn it inside out.

Why is this news? Who cares about Bruce Jenner. More or less a no name celebrity wannabe who most people have never heard of or care about.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Why is this news? Who cares about Bruce Jenner. More or less a no name celebrity wannabe who most people have never heard of or care about.

Of course it is NOT news, it seems like more of an agenda by the
mass media which is basically throwing these defective
units in our faces every day and trying to "normalize" it in the general public. The most disgraceful thing is how the innocent victim of these twisted eunuch the victim who's name I don't know gets NO attention at all. Why is it that I can't name the poor victim in this story? Because the mass media is a joke.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
He doesn't have serious mental problems.

I thought the interview was tasteful and not pushy. A refreshing departure from usual contentious reality show stuff.

Oh come on, he is as soft as a sneaker full on a hot july afternoon. No sane person would even think of something like this.
On the other hand he could be preparing for life in the big house, he just might get himself tossed in the women's joint and not bunking with bubba.

Originally Posted By: Trav

Oh come on, he is as soft as a sneaker full on a hot july afternoon. No sane person would even think of something like this.
On the other hand he could be preparing for life in the big house, he just might get himself tossed in the women's joint and not bunking with bubba.

Yes, that would be an easier time of it for him if he is convicted of vehicular homicide, I hope the prosecutor pushes to have him tried as a male, since at the time of the accident he still had a driver's license that categorized him as a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back