Who is using Meguiar's Gold Class Leather Conditioner?

Running low on Lexol conditioner and see I can get the Meguiar's for only $7 on Amazon. I know most leather is coated and won't absorb much, but how well does it work? And does it have a leathery scent like Lexol?

81k6ZUnc5JL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have used it. I was actually going to ask everyone : Does anyone have trouble like me finding a really good interior detailer for a car with black and leather interior? No matter what we used it does not seem to last and the door panel plastics and even the leather seats etc.... just don't look good once the stuff dries. I have read that for leather you should soak down really good and wipe with distilled water first. We do that with a big brown leather sofa we have had for at least 12-15 years and it still looks like new. But it is brown. That black car interior is wearing us out as we can't find a product that lasts a while and makes it look good. Anyone has a product we should try? Meguiars products work great for everything else but not that black interior car..?

If you're buying brick and mortar Griot's Leather 3-in-1 would be my choice.
Thanks, LOL, just forgot about them and just a few weeks ago they sent me out their latest catalog. I get so many from Summit , Year One , Jegs , Parts Geek , Hemmings , OPGI etc.... Duh! SENIOR MOMENT. I just refered them to someone for wax a couple weeks ago and then forgot them! Thanks, great company and products. Still got some of their wax in my shop cabinet from a while back. :) You guys are inspiring me to get out there and start detailing my own again. (gotta be a day when the arthritis and pinched nerves are not bad... ugh) Hell when you want and know how but the body won't cooperate.

Using Meguairs in wifes Equinox LTZ with two tone leather and happy with it. At 4 months it still has some life, will apply 2nd application in spring.

I have used it. I was actually going to ask everyone : Does anyone have trouble like me finding a really good interior detailer for a car with black and leather interior? No matter what we used it does not seem to last and the door panel plastics and even the leather seats etc.... just don't look good once the stuff dries. I have read that for leather you should soak down really good and wipe with distilled water first. We do that with a big brown leather sofa we have had for at least 12-15 years and it still looks like new. But it is brown. That black car interior is wearing us out as we can't find a product that lasts a while and makes it look good. Anyone has a product we should try? Meguiars products work great for everything else but not that black interior car..?

Most interior detailers/cleaners including leather products should be used sparingly. If you are soaking the surface then there is your problem. Doing that on perforated seats will cause headaches later on.

Spray the product onto a microfiber towel and then wipe.

Most interior detailers/cleaners including leather products should be used sparingly. If you are soaking the surface then there is your problem. Doing that on perforated seats will cause headaches later on.

Spray the product onto a microfiber towel and then wipe.
Thanks Guys, I have been neglecting the interior. I will use the distilled water first to put some life back into the seats. Then try a product. PIM, What one are u using? Nothing showed up on my screen where you said "THIS?"
Oh no, I know not to use too much of any product. I will try a couple of you guy's products before I even look for anything else. I did find my Griot's Garage Dec 2021 Catalog in case I need to look into other products. Hope not. Here is the page for leather interior products for Griot's if anyone is curious. They got a load of products for all things automotive.
https://www.griotsgarage.com/wash-detail/leather-interiors-liquids/ (INTERIOR page)
https://www.griotsgarage.com/ (Online Catalog first page)

Thanks Guys, I have been neglecting the interior. I will use the distilled water first to put some life back into the seats. Then try a product. PIM, What one are u using? Nothing showed up on my screen where you said "THIS?"
Oh no, I know not to use too much of any product. I will try a couple of you guy's products before I even look for anything else. I did find my Griot's Garage Dec 2021 Catalog in case I need to look into other products. Hope not. Here is the page for leather interior products for Griot's if anyone is curious. They got a load of products for all things automotive.
https://www.griotsgarage.com/wash-detail/leather-interiors-liquids/ (INTERIOR page)
https://www.griotsgarage.com/ (Online Catalog first page)

This one.

This one.

Thanks. I was just flipping thru the last book they sent me. I used to buy a good bit from them when I was able to do a lot more physical activities. Never noticed the leather products until now. The guy has a really neat company. I like how he explains all of his products and he sells things in "kit" forms so that you can save a few bucks (he is proud of his stuff by his prices_LOL) if you order a lot of similar use products. I have an oil extractor / brake bleeder kit from them. I will check out that product. My problem with that interior is that so far nothing seems to last and the black leather and plastics look bla / plain or don't even shine after cleaning it all. At the very least we been lucky Honda uses quality leather and they don't use (so far) some of the cheaper plastics on interior some companies tend to go with sometimes.

Dinoburner.... what are u using ? Are these the ones? My problem was they don't last.View attachment 81711
Dinoburner.... what are u using ? Are these the ones? My problem was they don't last.View attachment 81711
Yes, like the one pictured. At this point some life still left which is good as initially it was a little too glossy yet not slippery. The conditioner not the cleaner as I have a cleaner the name of which escapes at the moment.

Back