Which of these for a 2014 6.0l vortec?

I pulled some factory plugs out of my 60k mile 2000 Suburban 2500 6.0 that came from a Fed Govt agency: it had iridium in it.
I put iridium back in. I thought that was OE but who knows.

Plugs are fine. I went with the AC Delco wires because they say AC Delco on them and the red color just looks cool.

Spark plug wires2.JPG

I paid $46 for AC Delco Professional wires.
I paid $43 to Rock Auto for 8 Denso iridium plugs.
Going into the truck in about 2-4 weeks.
I dont know why you would buy that sketch listing.

7 replies and not a single one answers the question asked. I asked which one fits that engine. Maybe I’ll start another thread asking for opinions and everyone can spend their time there instead.

7 replies and not a single one answers the question asked. I asked which one fits that engine. Maybe I’ll start another thread asking for opinions and everyone can spend their time there instead.
Factory should have been iridium and I'd reference RA for part numbers.

Not sure about the Amazon seller AD Auto Parts but there's a chance those are counterfeit.

I think you want the 41162 and there appears to be a rebate of $3 per plug (link in RA listings). IME ACD is wicked fast and no nonsense on rebates.

The question you asked mentioned 4 options. I see just ONE link posted.
Maybe post a coherent question if you want succinct answers.

You didn't ask which one fits. You just said options as in what to choose to put in and followed it up by stating which of the two electrode types being platinum's or iridium's are best which made your question veer more towards selection being the question instead of fitment. If you wanted to ask what fits then say "which of these 4 fits my truck, they state different sizes"

But why bother to ask on here what fits your truck. It's going to be an opinion unless someone searched on the parts store site to post an answer. You can go to an auto parts website and search it yourself as they filter down much better than generic amazon listings. Don't get upset and sassy with us. You're not entitled.

many of us did. sorry we didn’t go find part numbers for you? any auto parts website will do that for you. we simply told you to use ACDELCO iridium’s that fit your vehicle.

Chevy changed from Gen IV to Gen V in 2014, but not not with the 6.0 liter. It remained a Gen IV. You want the AC Delco 41-162 Iridium plugs. This supersedes the 41-110 plug which would be hard to find now. Good luck. Notice there is also a longer number on the plug, but you can ignore that.

I'll agree with others on here that eBay/Amazon spark plugs... you are never going to tell if you're getting a genuine product or something that is counterfeit. Happens all the time.

It is best to stick with verified local parts retailers, dealer (probably expensive) or even RockAuto. Just to mention, RockAuto is nothing more than a wholesaler where different parts stores drop ship parts to your home. For example, local to me in Tonawanda, NY, United Auto Supply is a RockAuto drop shipper.

I'd probably key in your truck on RockAuto and buy whatever ACDelco Iridium or NGK OE Laser Iridium plugs you find. I am an NGK fan.

Unfortunately, while it looks great, the Amazon page you linked screams fake.

Back