What was the first fuel injected car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy2.gif

This post is so old, I was in the 3rd grade when it was created.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
crazy2.gif

Post doesn't seem that old to me...

When I was in 3rd grade, the state of the art in communications was the telephone...the fax hadn't been invented yet...much less internet forums!

I flew my first combat mission in 1991, so that would be...before you were born?

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
crazy2.gif

Thanks for that! lol

It is kinda funny that the guy's first post was resurrecting a 14 year old thread.

welcome2.gif

Originally Posted By: Astro14
When I was in 3rd grade, the state of the art in communications was the telephone...the fax hadn't been invented yet...much less internet forums!

You're in remarkable condition for a 180-year-old!
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Uphill_Both_Ways

You're in remarkable condition for a 180-year-old!
smile.gif

Good point.

It was invented a long time ago. When was the first actual use of a fax as we know it?

Common use didn't happen until I was in College, it was the "new tech" in the early 1980s.

By the way, in a revolutionary demonstration of new technology, I submitted a paper on floppy disk for my history of science class. In 1984, that was bleeding edge...most people still used typewriters after a hand-written draft...

When was the first actual use of a fax as we know it?

The 1970s, according to this Wikipedia article, which gives fax history back to 1843: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fax
Quote:
By the late 1970s, many companies around the world (especially Japanese firms) entered the fax market. Very shortly after a new wave of more compact, faster and efficient fax machines would hit the market. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back