What has happened to Rockauto.com?

It comes up just fine for me. One recent oddity is that if I add parts to my cart, the cart automatically empties after a few days. That wasn’t happening before.

Happened to me too…

Rock Auto’s web filter is blocking your computer, because they think your web browsing is suspicious…

It will eventually reset, not sure what the time frame.

Try a different browser, and/or clear your cache/cookies. Then try on your phone on wifi. If it works on wifi it's your computer, if it doesn't on wifi but does on LTE then it's your ISP

Your parts cannon won't reload? Check the slot where you insert the plastic card firing pin. It might be jammed.

parts cannon1.jpg

Last edited:
Well I tried 3 browsers and none of them work. I will check my VPN and blockers. I am just happy to know that they haven't closed up. I will check with my wife too.

My first experience with RockAuto resulted in used parts being shipped to me. Also, I don’t see where their pricing is all that competitive when you factor in their shipping cost. 🤷‍♂️

My first experience with RockAuto resulted in used parts being shipped to me. Also, I don’t see where their pricing is all that competitive when you factor in their shipping cost. 🤷‍♂️
they have parts for basically every car imaginable and aren't more expensive than anywhere else. how many people have gotten crappy parts from O'Reilly's? rockauto isn't worse than your average parts store.

Back