What DDR3 Ram Should I Get

Sounds like it's probably 4 1GB modules then, so I'd probably buy that lot of 10x 4GB modules for $16.92 I linked above, that'll put you up to the max, and then I guess you'll have spares.
I noticed the eBay RAM is 10600E and the RAM in my computer is 10600U. Does this matter ?

I noticed the eBay RAM is 10600E and the RAM in my computer is 10600U. Does this matter ?
E will work in place of U, if you have a Xeon CPU in the system that would then enable ECC, if it's not a Xeon CPU then the E ram will work it just will ignore the extra RAM chip on the module that stores parity, now Registered (R) and Load-Reduced(L) will not work as they are forms of buffered RAM.

E will work in place of U, if you have a Xeon CPU in the system that would then enable ECC, if it's not a Xeon CPU then the E ram will work it just will ignore the extra RAM chip on the module that stores parity, now Registered (R) and Load-Reduced(L) will not work as they are forms of buffered RAM.
Now something is screwed up . I can't use my computer because it's constantly loading something . When on BITOG it asks me if I want to continue script . What should I do ?

Update :
I installed the 5 - 4GB modules with little improvement . PC shutdown is the only noticable difference .

Back