What Cologne Do You Wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Turk
NONE... and I haven't in about 15 years.

This.

The only smell I have is my Axe deodorant and my Axe hair gel. That alone gets the ladies.
wink.gif
I actually hate cologne. I'd rather not smell someone at all then get knocked over by the strong scent of them from 20 feet away.

English leather or Hai Karate.

I'm old school and I don't want the women attacking me like the Axe commercials.

Just kidding,

Dave

Gee, haven't worn cologne or aftershave since the early 80s (high school). Just deodorant- old spice high endurance. I found an old bottle of Polo in the back of a drawer a year or so ago and the scent seemed so overwhelming I couldn't believe I ever put it on myself. I rarely smell cologne on anyone anymore, and the smell of perfume on a woman just about makes me hork.

I occasionally wore Adidas dynamic pulse when I was single. I don't wear anything now and wear non scented deodorant.

Old Spice or Musk ( either once in a while)
I swear both bottles still have an inch of volume left and are 30 years old.....lol

Goes to show just how boring my life is
eek.gif

If I want to pick up women of lower class I find Zino by Davidoff to draw them in like flys. This is my standard fare in bars & mobil home get togethers

Middle class ladies are attracted to Obessesion by Calvin Klein.

Trolling the supermarket for women that can cook I find Cashmere by Cristiano Fissore and a nice cut of meat will bring an offer of making dinner.

Then there is always the smell of used motor oil that will attract poor women in need of car repairs.

I much prefer the ladies that can cook. ;p

Originally Posted By: rjundi
Unfortunately I have an ultra strong sense of smell but bad eyes.

laugh.gif
It is a good thing that clean ugly women are in abundance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: bigt61
Date night - Joop

Daytime play - Cool Water

Use in moderation.

Two of my favorites.....and you're right about 'moderation' (this is true about any cologne.)

I like original Brut also.

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Old Spice, Aqua Velva, Musk

Yep...same here. Old Spice is my number one choice. I prefer most of the old style classics that happen to also be inexpensive. I think it's ridiculous for a man to pay for colognes at the inflated, rip-off prices that women do.
Manly, old style scents are great....and I buy them to please myself, not attract women.

I am usually covered in eau de travail, but as far as aftermarket scents, none.

Safeguard and a bit of deodorant are it for me. Clean is the best smell of all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back