What brand coffee do you all drink?

Love our Keurig, no time for brewing, 2 cups in the morning and I'm good to go. ;)
1645549117021.jpg

Was recently gifted some Punch in the Face from Whole Foods. The name belies the coffee. Just OK at best. Tried a bag of Counter Culture Fast Forward...again, just OK and not worth the ssle price of $10 for 12ozs. I'm sticking with the two that are consistently good...Peets Major Dickasons and Costco Colombian Supremo.

I buy locally from a coffee shop that roasts their own beans in-house. I buy whole bean coffee and grind myself. I grind extra-fine and use it in a Moka pot.
My favorites are dark roasts, like Italian and French roasts.
I highly recommend finding a local coffee shop that roasts and sells their coffee, much better flavor profiles and it supports local business.

Tim Hortons in a bag is reasonably priced from our local Woodman's grocery store. Tastes like what you think of when you just want a regular cup of get you down the road coffee. Maybe if he had a cup or two before heading out in his Pantera..

I buy locally from a coffee shop that roasts their own beans in-house. I buy whole bean coffee and grind myself. I grind extra-fine and use it in a Moka pot.
My favorites are dark roasts, like Italian and French roasts.
I highly recommend finding a local coffee shop that roasts and sells their coffee, much better flavor profiles and it supports local business.
While I agree with this it doesn't mean you are going to get good beans. I have three places in my area that roast their own beans and I can't even give them a "it's ok".

Here’s a 726-post thread you may have missed:

I order all my coffee from Volcanic. Their Dominican coffee is excellent and they have a great selection of all different coffees.

Back