Weatherstripping lubricant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 97tbird
BMW Gummi-Pledge = rebranded Einsezett Gummi-Pflege.

Perhpas similar to the new version of BMWs Gummi-pfledge (spray can) but not true for my old BMW Gummi-Pfledge as it was gel like and in a metal toothpaste like tube. I hope I know as have all three versions including the 1Z product.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Russell
Originally Posted By: jcwit
Turner Motorsport claims Wurth Rubber Care is the same as the discontinued Gummi Pfledge. I have no idea really just passing along the info.
I have the Wurth product. it is not teh same. It is watery white like Armorall or 303. Just does not seem to work as well.

Do you have the Rubber Care in the spray can, or in the old style liquid shoe polish type applicator?

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: Russell
Originally Posted By: jcwit
Turner Motorsport claims Wurth Rubber Care is the same as the discontinued Gummi Pfledge. I have no idea really just passing along the info.
I have the Wurth product. it is not teh same. It is watery white like Armorall or 303. Just does not seem to work as well.

Do you have the Rubber Care in the spray can, or in the old style liquid shoe polish type applicator?

old style shoe polish type. have not seen any other type from Wurth.

Silicone spray and dielectric silicone grease, depending on the location of the weatherstrip.

Some weatherstripping have tiny holes in them. If they do, attach the straw to the can and spray some silicone into those holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back