Valvoline Import Multi-Vehicle (ATF) Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid 1 GA. $17.98

I'm seeing full price when I checked on Thursday. I did get it for $17 back in January. I agree it's good stuff and I use it in my 4L80

I'm seeing full price when I checked on Thursday. I did get it for $17 back in January. I agree it's good stuff and I use it in my 4L80

practically anything is good stuff for the 4L80, except the old dirty expired lube that’s currently in there. 👍🏼

$17.21 right now for six quarts is an even better deal.

Amazon.com

EDIT - I see now delivery estimate is 3-4 weeks out. I went ahead and ordered two cases (12 qts) as this will be "shelf stock" for me and a great price on a Dex III substitute...ATF and PSF.

Last edited:
I used this specific fluid in my 2000 Camry V6 (A541E) and it did a good job cleaning it out after 1000 miles. Well worth the buy in my book.

$17.21 right now for six quarts is an even better deal.

Amazon.com

EDIT - I see now delivery estimate is 3-4 weeks out. I went ahead and ordered two cases (12 qts) as this will be "shelf stock" for me and a great price on a Dex III substitute...ATF and PSF.

Well, that deal lasted less than a day. Now $47 for six quarts. Back to $17.98 per gallon being the better price.

So, my wifes 2024 Mazda CX-5 is the first year with the start/stop feature (which I'm not a fan of.) Because of this, the transmission in the 2024's specs a different oil then the 2023's and earlier. I can't remember the spec, I'll need to go look. I know the Mazda stuff id like $30 a quart.......crazy. Not really an issue right now, but I like to do a drain/fill at 30K. She's only at 6,500 right now.

Update: Here are the specs: Unfortunately, this fluid doesn't seem to have this.
Update 2: The '1' footnote is that periodic replacement is not necessary.....

2024-05-14_9-18-48.jpg

Last edited:
My dealer "only" charged $17.50 a quart for FZ in January.

FZ is pretty watery. I'd be more tempted to use Maxlife than this stuff.

So, my wifes 2024 Mazda CX-5 is the first year with the start/stop feature (which I'm not a fan of.) Because of this, the transmission in the 2024's specs a different oil then the 2023's and earlier. I can't remember the spec, I'll need to go look. I know the Mazda stuff id like $30 a quart.......crazy. Not really an issue right now, but I like to do a drain/fill at 30K. She's only at 6,500 right now.

Update: Here are the specs: Unfortunately, this fluid doesn't seem to have this.
Update 2: The '1' footnote is that periodic replacement is not necessary.....

View attachment 219290

So does your transmission spec the A7 or the regular FZ?

Back