Valvoline European Vehicle Full Synthetic 5W-40 Motor Oil - 5 Quart - $19.95

"Meets or exceeds all requirements of API SN, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4, MB 229.5, 229.3, & 226.5, VW 50200/50500 & 50501, BMW LL-01 & LL-14FE plus, Porsche A40, Renault RN0700 & RN0710, PSA B71 2296, and Chrysler MS-12633/ MS-10725"

I don't use this oil, but it seems like a good price that I came across, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Ed

I don't know what you're saying?
There are over 50 forums here. A lot of BITOG people just view the few forums that interest them. They may never look at the Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions forum and then miss a good deal. I wouldn't have noticed this deal if it wasn't mentioned here.

There are over 50 forums here. A lot of BITOG people just view the few forums that interest them. They may never look at the Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions forum and then miss a good deal. I wouldn't have noticed this deal if it wasn't mentioned here.
That's what I'm not understanding b/c all three of these posts, about this same deal, have been posted in the Products Rebates, Sales & Promotions forum :unsure:. Exactly where they're supposed to go.

"New Posts" is super helpful. You can skim all of BITOG at once, and just click on what interests you.

I thought I saw it in some other forum as a link to a Slick Deals forum post? Maybe the mods moved it.
That's probably the case as I've seen that too. It's an easy solution to "Watch" this forum topic if one wants to see these types of deals. They'd get three emails & notices for this same deal 😄. And surely one doesn't expect to see these types of sales in "Other" forums? That would be unreliable since the mods end up moving them here anyways.

Back