Tygon fuel line

So today I learned about Tygon fuel line. Is it still considered to be worth the purchase,or is there better? Looking to replace the wore out rubber on the lawn tractor.

I have used theTygon yellow with E10 fuel and found that it hardens and starts leaking in about 2 years or less. Viton tubing or any tubing used on automobile fuel systems will handle E10 long term.

I plumbed a garden tractor with Tygon. I probably wouldn't bother again.
It has shrank some and gotten hard. I'd use it again for the in tank pickup line, but for the rest of the system I'd just use black rubber fuel line from Gates or Goodyear.

I purchase items like tygon tubing from McMaster-Carr. They have an online site and an online catalog. They also used to be the biggest user of UPS before Amazon existed, and they have a special deal with a range back then it's still in existence. They get extremely low prices from UPS and extremely fast service. Most of the time if you place the order before 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time it's going to be on your doorstep before the close of business the next day, and if not at least the day after that. But usually the next day. And they passed that low price onto the customers so you end up paying less for shipping than if you had bought an item from someone else and had it shipped to you.

I have used Tygon on gens to replace the Chinahose - but a name brand rubber hose (as mentioned) is good too … (CCP is not)
It can be nice to see the fuel flow with Tygon …

Back