Toyo celcuis cuv and celcuis tire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the cuv model comes in a 225 60 17 99v and a celcuis 99h. I drive a '13 outback. Toyo's website has the outback under popular fitment heading for the cuv model. Beside the speed rating what is the differance? Or could the 99v just be better fit for the outback? The v rated tire is $40 less than the h.

I would guess that the V rated tire might have a stiffer sidewall offering a slightly harsher ride, plus the tire might be a little heavier over all, as the trade off for better handling.

For $40 less, I would go with the V rated tire, it offers more overhead over time for speed rating.

If this was a comparison between an H rated tire and anything lower (S, T, etc), I'd definitely say that it's worth the extra money for the H rated model, but V is higher than H, so I'd just go with the cheaper one.

I think they call it a variable conditions tire, maybe something like the nomination wrg3. There are not that many Nokian dealers around here that is why I'm considering the celcuis.

Toyo is very popular in Canada and the pacific NW in the USA. It is good to see some Toyo discussion on here.

Having the cuv version installed on my car now. Ill post again after driving on them a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back