Too much to expect from a HF bolt?

I have 6 or 7 cases the white is 10.9 JIS flange the others are grey with 10.9 metric flange, the JIS is for Japanese and the regular head for European. Then I have frame bolts and SS, screws and others with cotter pins, hitch pins and Euro special hardware like VW/Audi, BMW and MB brake bolts and rubber parts, cap screws and a case of Whitworth. I do have a small selection of small SAE for my snowblower otherwise I buy from ACE if needed, I have no use today for SAE. I buy from these guys or from Bolt depot for refills.

The bolts Fasteners inc sells are from FMI (Femico) and are made in Taiwan, they are very high quality not cheap Chinese junk.

Paint brushes, rollers, electric tape, masking tape, zip ties... All junk.
No point in using my good ones.
Funny stuff ! It doesn't matter where you purchase any of those things mentioned, because it is highly likely all of it comes from the same place or country that the harbor freight stuff comes from. Besides I've had better luck with there electric tape actually sticking than any "supposed" higher end more costly stuff.
Even the high end industrial out fits sell plenty of, off shore junk, and for high end american prices, much better to get it at a harbor freight price.

I use 3M electric tape, purdy brushes and rollers and Panduit zip ties. The HF stuff doesn’t come close.
Not trying to argue, just how it looks to me.

Back