Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

OK so i went to the gym and consumed 600+ calories; keep in mind i took that C4 drink with 5cal so i'm still in negative calorie-wise for today;

i'm hopeful, i'm not going to die, at least not just yet!

IMG_5358.jpeg

Here’s my humble little work bench tucked away in the front of my garage. Oh, and there’s my humble little “after work beverage” about to be tucked away in my belly. 😉🍻

View attachment 150664
I see a very organized mind behind this setup. I can guess some of your favorite activities. You like to keep your hands clean. You are not clumsy - I don't see a first aid kit.

I see a very organized mind behind this setup. I can guess some of your favorite activities. You like to keep your hands clean. You are not clumsy - I don't see a first aid kit.

I am a very organized person, I can’t stand having things out of place when I‘m finished with a job or a project. When I’m finished working, the tools that I used are cleaned, the workspace is cleaned, and everything goes back to the space where it belongs. Everything has a place, I do not thrive in chaos. When I need something, I don’t want to go searching for it in a cluttered mess.
I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, I do a lot of yard work and landscaping in my spare time away from the automotive world, but I do wear gloves when dealing with automotive fluids and such. A lot of those chemicals are not something that you want soaking into your skin over and over through the years.
As for being clumsy, no, I’m not clumsy at all. With that said, I have shed my fair share of blood over the years, nothing major, just a knuckle buster here and there. 😉 Cheers! 🍻

I am a very organized person, I can’t stand having things out of place when I‘m finished with a job or a project. When I’m finished working, the tools that I used are cleaned, the workspace is cleaned, and everything goes back to the space where it belongs. Everything has a place, I do not thrive in chaos. When I need something, I don’t want to go searching for it in a cluttered mess.
I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, I do a lot of yard work and landscaping in my spare time away from the automotive world, but I do wear gloves when dealing with automotive fluids and such. A lot of those chemicals are not something that you want soaking into your skin over and over through the years.
As for being clumsy, no, I’m not clumsy at all. With that said, I have shed my fair share of blood over the years, nothing major, just a knuckle buster here and there. 😉 Cheers! 🍻
I wasn't profiling you, I swear!

Back