Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

I saw this happen once at my previous job. Fellow was unloading a trailer with a forklift. Backing forklift out and the truck pulled forward. He was only about 1 foot from going off backwards. Hit brakes at the last second. His face was white and he was NOT a happy camper!
1713759818154.jpg

I saw this happen once at my previous job. Fellow was unloading a trailer with a forklift. Backing forklift out and the truck pulled forward. He was only about 1 foot from going off backwards. Hit brakes at the last second. His face was white and he was NOT a happy camper!View attachment 215470
That literally just happened at my brother's workplace. They got it on video, the forklift operator got a mild concussion, thankfully no broken bones or severed limbs when that forklift flew out the trailer. OSHA did get involved though, because forklift operator wasn't buckled up. Even though he stayed inside the cage, and none of this was his fault. I believe the truck driver lost his job before he even left that parking lot.

Last edited:
Drove to New Bedford Harbor to see the staging point for the Vineyard Sound wind project. I am ambivalent to wind and the politics and posturing are distasteful, but the machinery, logistics and project scope are nothing less than impressive. These are the assembled powerheads(?) waiting to be loaded on barges. Note the size versus the person in the pic.

Can't get too close to the towers and barges w/ loaded blades, but the scale is almost unbelievable when you look at them.
IMG_8118.jpg

IMG_8118sm.jpg

Last edited:
Just your average Altima on the road.

View attachment 215654

C&P from r/nissandrivers.
"It all starts with their core demographic of new buyers, which tends to be those with poor or no credit. Nissan will finance a moldy potato, so anybody and everybody can get into an Altima - even if they really shouldn't.

The new ones get beat to **** because the people that buy them don't give AF about them. The get repo'd, wrecked, or traded in after suffering years of abuse, and get bought by some buy-here-pay-here lot in an auction for 23 cents and a bowl of cold soup, so they can be sold to someone else that somehow gives even fewer ****s about the car.

That's when you start to see them weaving in and out of traffic at 115 MPH in a 35 zone, rear bumper and tattered paper plates flapping in the wind, tail lights held in place with tape, rattling itself to bits as ****ty mumble rap blasts out of the windows that won't roll up anymore."

Also:

b3yocs7kb9za1.jpg

If there are down sides to AWD, this has got to be one of them. Everyone that has never driven anywhere but paved roads, now thinks they can drive on the beach and in the mountains with their AWD car.

Ground clearance? Why do I need that? Drop the tire pressure to 10 psi? But the label in the door jamb says 32 psi. A/T tires? But my tires say All Season. Won't they work? I turned off traction control. Isn't that enough?

Back