Thread for cool and unique cars you came across that are for sale

Watch the 'Evening Jaunt' video wih headphones.
If you're diehard lover of these cars like I am your ears will thank you for it:)

This thing is gonna bring some serious money come hammer time in 10 days.

Last edited:
Really liked this but no armrest. Battery is located in the trunk which is good.
20230205_105220.jpg
20230205_105232.jpg
20230205_105246.jpg

Definitely a unicorn here.
- 2007 VOLVO S80.
- 4.4L Yamaha V8.
- All Wheel Drive.
- 58,600 miles. 😲
- $8,728 🤯
- And before anyone brings up the transmissions: they only fail due to lack of service. Most owners never change their ATF, and then blame Volvo when their transmission fails at 120k miles...
With this one being so low in mileage - a simple drain and fill will make it last 300k easy. I have seen multiple maintained examples of V8 powered S80/XC90 with original transmissions at 150-250k miles. Drove a couple and they shifted well despite the mileage. A simple drain & fill every 30k miles goes a long way.
I'm a bit jealous of whoever buys this. One heck of a sleeper.

Last edited:
Definitely a unicorn here.
- 2007 VOLVO S80.
- 4.4L Yamaha V8.
- All Wheel Drive.
- 58,600 miles. 😲
- $8,728 🤯
- And before anyone brings up the transmissions: they only fail due to lack of service. Most owners never change their ATF, and then blame Volvo when their transmission fails at 120k miles...
With this one being so low in mileage - a simple drain and fill will make it last 300k easy. I have seen multiple maintained examples of V8 powered S80/XC90 with original transmissions at 150-250k miles. Drove a couple and they shifted well despite the mileage. A simple drain & fill every 30k miles goes a long way.
I'm a bit jealous of whoever buys this. One heck of a sleeper.

Just make sure it's got the updated block with the drain hole for the balance shaft bearing!

I almost bought an S80 V8 back in the day. I LOVE the way the S80 drives, but working on the V8 in that chassis is an absolute nightmare.

The old super birds and daytona's that I saw priced at 500 to 1000 back in the day. I had no good place to park one back then so.

Back