Check out this low-mileage BMW E92 335

How's that even possible? It's going to need new tires and probably all the gaskets replaced along with the fluids. I bet this will go for close to $30k. With BMW continuing its streaks of stepping on rakes and making careless mistakes. E9x prices are going to start to rise in my opinion.

How's that even possible? It's going to need new tires and probably all the gaskets replaced along with the fluids. I bet this will go for close to $30k. With BMW continuing its streaks of stepping on rakes and making careless mistakes. E9x prices are going to start to rise in my opinion.
E90 are extremely popular due to its very good chassis and hydraulic steering. Whether it will reach 30k, not sure. If it was stick, it could go over 40k. SO automatic is an issue. 335iS with mileage close to 100k is going around 30k, giving you some orientation here. Stick 328 with sport package, and no any extras are above 15k with 70-80k miles.
Gaskets are not going to fail at this mileage. But, it will need updated Index12 injectors.

E90 are extremely popular due to its very good chassis and hydraulic steering. Whether it will reach 30k, not sure. If it was stick, it could go over 40k. SO automatic is an issue. 335iS with mileage close to 100k is going around 30k, giving you some orientation here. Stick 328 with sport package, and no any extras are above 15k with 70-80k miles.
Gaskets are not going to fail at this mileage. But, it will need updated Index12 injectors.

****, guess I sold my 328 for the low 😂😂

Whether it will reach 30k, not sure. If it was stick, it could go over 40k. SO automatic is an issue. 335iS with mileage close to 100k is going around 30k, giving you some orientation here.
Used cars with manual transmissions sell for more. And people wonder why we prefer manuals.

There are other reasons of course but it's nice to also end up with something that sells for a premium.

Used cars with manual transmissions sell for more. And people wonder why we prefer manuals.

There are other reasons of course but it's nice to also end up with something that sells for a premium.
They do, but E90 is already in its own league.
335iS, especially due to 400lb-ft engine and it is easily tuned to some ridiculous numbers. Then you have enthusiasts wanting good chassis with hydro steering, and numbers get really high.
Now, 128, 135 with the manual are even more ridiculous. 128 is especially liked by track, and autocross crowd.

How's that even possible? It's going to need new tires and probably all the gaskets replaced along with the fluids. I bet this will go for close to $30k.
People go gaga over the 9000 miles and don't think of the additional $5-10K they will have to spend replacing dried and shrunken gaskets and seals after they start driving it and notice its leaking fluids from everywhere. I rather have a 200,000 mile example at a quarter the price.

When I had my 1988 M6 I took it to several autocrosses and track days. More than once I heard, "I've never seen an M6 driven on the track." The thing is, I bought it to drive and enjoy- not to let it waste away in a climate controlled cocoon.

Sure did collect a lot of dings and scratches for such a little driven car. Does this engine not have an oil dipstick?

Back