Tech 2000 0w30 synthetic closeout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a heads up for anyone near the Wal mart in Ajax, ON a month ago I caught the 1L bottles of Tech 2000 0w30 closing out for $2. What a deal, I bought a whole bunch and asked the guy if he could dig some more out of the back room. To my surprise he emerged with a shopping cart half full of them. I snagged a cool 15L but there was still at least another 15 left. The Wal Mart at Brock Rd in Pickering closed them out too, for $1 but sadly they only had 1 bottle left. Now, from lurking on the board for a while, I read some people here have claimed that this is Petro Canada oil.Did some quick research & I too will lean toward that conclusion, because both Petro Canada Supreme Synthetic Tech 2000 synth, both available in 0w30, 5w30 and 10w30 are both dual rated API SM/CF. I've not seen that dual rating too often on any oil that i can remember. Anyway I reshelved those left over liters and hid them behind the Tech 2000/SuperTech 5w30 so if anyone wants em, and theyre still there then go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back