Tearolator with 2012 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I cut open a PL14610 that had only 2012 miles on it and found two tears in the common places. If anyone has any of these left over I would recommend throwing them in the trash immediately.

http://imgur.com/a/NHN5m

Last edited:
You must be a communist insider. I just read here that oil filter quality doesn't mean anything.
So I plugged up my oil filter hole and just run sans filter.
smile.gif

I'm still enjoying my delicious yellow bottle oil though.

Don't communists use public transportation though, meaning I wouldnt have an oil filter to change if i was one.

lol- yes they do if they are rich
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Americana
Don't communists use public transportation though, meaning I wouldnt have an oil filter to change if i was one.

The communists are coming, the communist are coming. That's all I heard from the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati for eight or nine years. Never happened. In my opinion, young children should not have to be subjected to something like that.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
The communists are coming, the communist are coming. That's all I heard from the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati for eight or nine years. Never happened. In my opinion, young children should not have to be subjected to something like that.
i had a Catholic grade & secondary school education here in Cincinnati-Srs. of Charity in grade school (St. Anthony Madisonville), I don't remember the Red Scare, I must have slept through that class!

JW's did about the same but it was about the end of the world.
Yes kids should not grow up in fear.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL
OP has "3" post, and talking about tears in oil filters!!!! SUSPECTED

I wonder the same . TROLL ALERT

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
I like what you call them ...Tearolater tear one...lol
I would not use one of them anymore anyway but thank you for the cut and post

Have we ever seen you both in the same room at the same time?

Was that aimed at me?? Paranoid?? Thinking that might be me because he found a torn purolater oil filter the only thing that proves is he is not blind. Last time i checked this was an oil forum and that is what we talk about on here..
Thank you for the laughs..
You know what you can do you can check the times he signs on and look at all his posts and tell me what you find Detective.

Originally Posted By: crazyoildude
Was that aimed at me?? Paranoid?? Thinking that might be me because he found a torn purolater oil filter the only thing that proves is he is not blind. Last time i checked this was an oil forum and that is what we talk about on here..
Thank you for the laughs..
You know what you can do you can check the times he signs on and look at all his posts and tell me what you find Detective.

Nah, I'm not crazy.

To clear the air a little, I had been using the PL14610s for 6000 mile intervals for years. It wasn't until I got back onto this site to research 2 stroke oils that I found out that these are defective and so I went outside that night and pulled the filter. I made an account so that people who have them stocked up know they wont even last 2000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back