Survivor - Wisconsin Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Wisconsin is planning to do its own entitled "Survivor - Wisconsin Style"....
The contestants will start in Milwaukee ; travel up to Sheboygan and on to Manitowoc and Green Bay . Then they will head over to Wausau and up to Rhinelander and Minocqua. From there they will proceed up toAshland and Superior .. Then back down through Rice Lake , Eau Claire and all the way down to Madison and back over to Milwaukee .
Each contestant will be driving a pink Volvo with Illinois license plates and a large bumper sticker that reads: Brett Favre is Gay. I'm a vegetarian. Bratwurst clogs your arteries. The Green Bay Packers suck. Go Bears. Cheese is high in cholesterol. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder and I'm here to confiscate your guns.

The first one that makes it back to Milwaukee alive WINS!
Good luck to all contestants.

Wasn't there an episode of Top Gear when they did something like this, only driving across the south?

Originally Posted By: Anduril
Wasn't there an episode of Top Gear when they did something like this, only driving across the south?

Them furreners nearly krapped their tighty whiteys!!

But it was fairly well staged and they were stirrin' the pot, not racing!!
crackmeup2.gif
LOL.gif

The Wisconsin Survivor show would likely be cancelled by the third week.

Not due to unpopularitly, but because no one would be left ...

Last edited:
Wow, that needs to be shown to my relatives living near Milwaukee. They would so take one of their many large SUV's and crush those pink Volvos on I-94 east to Milwaukee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back